Florida Water Works - Misleading request to help in a statewide water study supposedly for a Government agency.
The letter is made to look like a State Water Inspection health department check-which is avaiable for free in all counties.This company is a SCAM from the first time it pretends to be a STATE operation-not a statewide water sales scam since Florida's deep wells actually have the cleanest water in the NATION.
The only chemicals in City water are there to protect against outside water fouling the pipes if ther is a break that need to be repaired. ALL Bottled water companies have testers that tell you you HAVE to buy their system or water when they get their water from a city tap. SCAM SCAM SCAM- the entire idiotic thieving buisiness. The letter they said doesn't even have their State Corp # on it, required by law.
Our congressmen probably are LARGE stockholders.
Would you buy a used car from ANYONE in Congress?Why buy from a *** company they let scam the taxpayers?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Lying by ommission
- Preferred solution:
- Take your business to Mexico and Africa and the Middle East
- Product or service
- False Advertizing
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."