1.1K views

This company offers a "Free Water Test".Of course your water fails.

Then, high pressure sales pitch. Especially targets seniors. Sells overpriced water conditioners. Of course you can pay on time.

They sell the contract to a finance company who then puts a lien on the home owners house.

The home owner is not made aware of this unless he reads the fine print.Do not take my word for it check with the Florida Department of Consumer Affairs or visit the Pinellas County Better Business Bureau at: http://westflorida.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=47&bbb=0653&firm=11000231

Comments

If you think they treat customers badly ... try working for this compnay in their sweat shop !

Brooksville, Florida, United States #706423

Florida Water Works are a well-known scam here in FL, where the municipal water is quite good in most areas.The strict regulation, the on-site laboratories set up at distribution centers and constant flushing done through hydrants keep the quality far above standards.

If municipal water ever dropped below established standards, heads would roll and local newspapers would carry the story in their headlines, as there would be no way to keep it secret.

If you feel a need to give *** artists your money, it is your business.Just remember that the people at your local water department are NOT getting rich selling water, they earn a pittance and cannot afford to lie about something as transparent and easily proven as the quality of your water.

to Rick Tampa, Florida, United States #905066

They are a scam however just because the water meets very liberal guide lines does not meen it is good I for one have a water conditioner and I love having soft water that is chlorine free( the county uses chlorine to disinfect the water). As se may know chlorine is a carcinogen and can be harmful to certain individuals. Florida water works is bad news and charge way to much but there are several reputable companies out there offering the same equipment at reasonable prices.

Tampa, Florida, United States #634973

When a positive response is online its by the company, but when a negative response is posted it's legit????? Any chance it could be their competitor's? Just asking?

Do you want your WEBSITE ranking on google's 1st page??? I have the solutions!!!

Hi there,

Greetings!!!

Christmas is getting closer and it’s time to start thinking about marketing your site online to get the Maximum Sales possible around this fruitful time of the year 2012.

And we will optimize your site to increase its rankings with major search engines.

This will drive targeted online users to your site, as well as attract new users through the use of relevant keywords and phrases.

Not only will we help you gain those higher rankings, but maintain your status through continual management and support.

Please reply to this email so we can send you more details.

Sincerely,

Jenny Brown

jennybrown.ibs@gmail.com

DIGITAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS

SEO – Link Building – Copyright – Web Designing – PHP

These despicable people called my Mothers house and said someone will be by to test your water.Then pretty quickly someone came by.

She said he could test the wayer on the garage..He said he had to test the water in the kitchen. So she let him in her kitchen. She said she kept repeating I can't imagine why you would test my water. I've been drinking this water for years.

She has city water by the way and has spent thousands of dollars getting hooked into her city system. Because my mother kept saying the water did not need to be checked he said..you must have requested it..she said she didn't.. He said he couldn't test it unitl he found put who had requested the test...She called me after he left...I looked this company up..found out they are scam artists.

I have blocked their phone number so they can't call her again.And instructed her to call the Police if he comes back.

High Pressure sales!Any post that is positive about this company has to be posted by the company itself.

You can get a water conditioner at Lowe's for hundreds of dollars instead of thousands from these guys. I had to file a BBB complaint about them before I could get a bill for a faulty installation taken care of & they had promised me at the sale I had a life time warranty, with no service charges, just cost of the parts, filters, etc. This company, as I researched it, has changed their name several times. Last I heard they were Environmental Solutions.

I have recently received a free water test offer from them AGAIN, after I left a message on their answering machine not to contact me again in any form. I am writing a cease & desist letter to them right after this post.

I am copying the Florida Attorney General also, I highly encourage anyone that has had dealings with Florida Water works to do the same.They need to be out of business.

FWW is a SCAM!If someone writes something good about this company...they are most likly the people who own it and they are trying to protect themselves.

Because you can go to Lowes and get the same stuff they sell for 300 dollars not,4,000 or 5,000 THOUSAND!

End of story.:p

I thought it might be a scam and it appears to be so.It's Florida, which is the 'state' version of Nigeria when it comes to scams.

Glad I googled it.javascript:ac_smilie(';)')

Thanks for the comments..thought this was a scam